Just think every time you have a glass of milk your causing a mother to be separated for her baby, could you imagine having a baby and then getting it taken away so that people can us you and torture you for your milk, I can’t it’s just to horrible. The thing our kind do is horrible, and I just don’t understand why our kind could do this horrible crime. I don’t understand why our kind would kill and torture poor innocent animals just for a dead tortured traumatized body on there plate to eat, thought of eat that not only makes me sad but disgusted me. I have not and never will eat that horrible  travesty you people call food. This is wrong and I won’t stop till I stop the horribleness of our kind, and I am sad that this is what us as humans do. Help stop this GO VEGAN!!! Love Charity!

Comments

Popular Posts